Hey, this is Ben and this is my personal website. I'm French-American and I study business administration in Spain and China, where I currently live.
I'm 21. I did a TEDx talk, launched a successful design studio at the age of 16, gathered millions of views on YouTube and won a bunch of hackathons. I speak 3 languages fluently, French, English and Spanish and I’m learning Chinese now. I meditate, run, read books and write everyday.
I feel blessed every day because my life is easy: I have enough to eat, sleep, go to school and be creative, my parents still pay for most of my expenses. I have a caring family and great friends.
My three areas of professional competencies are technology, business and design. I am a business student, coding the ideas that I designed.
Tech by necessity. Business by choice. Design by affection. I’ve worked along two great companies, Webflow and Datract.
You can learn more about my career on LinkedIn.
- Weblist (Current): The best of the web in playlists.
- The idea garden (2017): A blog about technology, business and design.
- VIDEOSNACK (2016): A website curating the web’s best bite-sized videos.
- Genie Help! (2015): A web design agency for fast growing startups.
- Makers Club (2015): A technology club at ESADE Business school.
- Dispensir (2011): A Minecraft channel with a unique focus on design.
- Benjismovies (2009): A bunch of fun Youtube videos.
I'm the type of person who builds and creates things.
To me, a good life means being useful to others.
This is why my career's overarching principle is building useful things for others.
There is one hard prerequisite to do so: knowing yourself to better listen and serve others.
To do so, I have embarked on a lifelong journey of personal growth, constant curiosity and reaching total clarity of communication and thought.
I’m always happy to meet new people and work on exciting projects. Contact me via email or Twitter.