Hey, this is Ben and this is my personal website. I'm French-American and I studied business administration in Spain and China. I'm now building Seed.
I launched a successful design studio at the age of 16, gathered millions of views on YouTube, raised money and won a bunch of hackathons. I speak 3 languages fluently, French, English and Spanish.
I feel blessed every day because my life is easy: I have enough to eat, sleep, learn and be creative. I have a caring family and great friends.
I’ve worked along three great companies, Webflow, Proprioo and Datract.
More information on LinkedIn.
Tech by necessity. Business by choice. Design by affection.
- Weblist (2019): Browser extension to navigate the web.
- Digital Socrates (2018): Question generator to train the mind.
- The idea garden (2017): Blog about growing digital products.
- VIDEOSNACK (2016): Website curating bite-sized videos.
- Genie Help! (2015): Web-design agency for great startups.
- Makers Club (2015): Tech club at ESADE Business school.
- Dispensir (2011): Minecraft channel with a design twist.
- Benjismovies (2009): Fun Youtube videos.
I'm the type of person who builds and creates things.
To me, a good life means being useful to others.
This is why my career's overarching principle is building useful things for others.
There is one hard prerequisite to do so: knowing yourself to better listen and serve others.
To do so, I have embarked on a lifelong journey of personal growth, constant curiosity and reaching total clarity of communication and thought.
I’m always happy to meet new people and work on exciting projects. Contact me via email or Twitter.